Robby is now out of Pinoy Idol, 9 are left

Monday, July 7, 2008

pinoy_idol_07 Last night, one of the strongest contenders of Pinoy Idol was sent home – Robby Navarro. Daryl and Sue joined him in the bottom three. It’s just sad that he was the one to be sent home. Although he’s just fine for me, I still firmly believe that Robby is better than Daryl and Sue. As I’ve said on my previous Pinoy Idol post, I don’t appreciate Sue’s talent at all. In fact, I’ve been praying to the high heavens that at least Sue or one of the rockers, with great emphasis on Ram would be eliminated last night. Unfortunately, that was the case last night and a lot of fans are disappointed.

Viewers of the show think that Robby Navarro got negative publicity on the recent Pinoy Idol Extra episode wherein the hopefuls were put into a “test”. Hence, he got the lowest number of votes this week. I guess the footages were shown on Pinoy Idol Extra to be able to generate some buzz for Pinoy Idol. Unfortunately, I didn’t generate some buzz. Instead, it caused the ouster of one of the best and strongest contenders of Pinoy Idol.

The nine remaining Pinoy Idol finalists are Penelope, Jayann Bautista, Gretchen Espina, Sue Ellen, Ram Chaves, Kid Camaya, Daryl Celis, Warren Antig, and Toffer Rei. Performance nights are every Saturday after Pinoy Records while results are delivered Sunday nights after Kap’s Amazing Stories.

0 comments: