And the Sour Taste of Victory...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's finally over.

I would like to thank all of you guys who visited this site... with all the little love and a lot of bashing that came with it.

I would like to congratulate Gretchen Espina and her relatives for their accomplishment. Perhaps, that's how much they badly wanted to win the title. And with all their efforts that paid off, Gretchen probably deserves the win. But that was indeed the most bitter contest finale I've ever witnessed. No thrills.. nothing.

VFTW was right, a crappy show deserves a crappy winner. But Gretchen is not so bad... cut her some slack. She's just not the best singer. It would've been worst if Sue or Warren won. 

No thanks to GMA 7 for ruining the number 1 reality show on earth.

So what will happen to this site? I mean, I wouldn't follow the career of the so - called Pinoy Idol or the runner ups, even if they pay me...

0 comments: